WELCOME TO CLICK-EVENTCOM, CLICK-EVENTSTORE.COM, CLICK EVENT LLC
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE PURCHASING OR RESELLING ANY TICKETS THROUGH THIS SITE YOU MUST AGREE WITH FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click Event LLC / Click-Event.com,Click-Eventstore.com and the Website
3. Click Event LLC also sells tickets using additional distribution channels, including box offices, retail locations, call centers and social medias.
6. Registration for an account at the Website is necessary in order to use some of the services provided by Click-Event at the Website, such as purchasing tickets.
7. You agree to provide true and accurate data about yourself when registering an account at the Website, and to update and keep such data safe and current. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and account, and for the use of the Website, including purchases of tickets made through your account. You may not transfer or sell access to your account and you will not allow other persons to access your account.
8. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we feel your account and information is no longer secure.
9. We reserve the right to refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Website for any reason.
10. You agree to notify Click Event LLC of any unauthorized access or use of your account. You must access your account directly through the Website and not through a third-party website.
YOU AGREE TO PROVIDE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION
11. By using www.click-event.com Sites and Services you acknowledge and warrant that all information you provided to us are true, accurate, updated, complete and correctly represented by you, your agents and or representatives (hereinafter,“You”,”Your”). You further, undertake that you will abide by all the laws and regulations and acknowledge that www.click-event.com will not be liable for any of your non-compliance with the laws. In case we cannot verify any information you provided or unable to authenticate any documents/ tickets you presented or not receive authorization of payment by your credit card or your bank account verification, we reserve the right to, and may cancel your ticket/s and prevent you from using www.click-event.com Sites and services.
WHAT CONTENTS ARE PROHIBITED ON THIS SITE
12.The acts, conducts and languages that are prohibited on www.click-event.com Sites, are included but not limited to the following contents:
- Patently offensive to the public and viewers on-line e.g. contents that advocate or incite violence, breach of peace, hateful speech, racism, bigotry, injury or damages of any kind, upon any class, group, minority, person/s and minors.
- Promote, incite and cause harassment of any kind against minors, individuals or groups.
- Distributing, publishing and transmitting unsolicited emails, messages, spasms, junk letters and likes;
- Defamatory, libelous, slanderous, derogatory and false statement against any individual or groups;
- Misleading, false statement and statements that advocate or cause unlawful threatening, abusive conducts, acts or transactions;
- Abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent language and messages;
- Pornographic, morbid, shameful, sexual material in any kind or form;
- Publishing, republishing, transmitting, in any kinds or forms, the copyrighted music, literature, device, graphic, work, trade mark work and materials, belonging to another person, group or entities, with the scienter;
- Advocating, inviting or engaging in any commercial transaction or activities without our prior written permission and consent, contents including but not limited to advertising, barter, sweepstakes, and similar acts or schemes;
- Asking personal information from any individual under 18 years of age ) ;
- Engaging or exposing minors and individuals under the age of 18, in any way or manner by any means or methods in Sexual or violent material;
- Publishing any material or providing any guidelines or instruction for engaging in any and all unlawful conducts and activities, including but not limited to, buying or selling illegal materials, substances, objects
Use of the Website
(a) Use the Website in a manner which causes an infringement of the proprietary rights of others; (b) Block, overwrite, modify, restrict or in any way disrupt the access to the Website; (c) Use any programs, devices, mechanisms, software or other scripts which could interrupt, interfere, destroy or limit of the Website. This also includes uploading, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any corrupted files or contents infected with viruses; (d) Monitor or reproduce any content from the Website for commercial purposes by using any manual process, "robots", "spiders" or other automatic device; (e) Resell tickets; (f) Collect information from or about other users of the Website; (g) Make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent purchases; in particular any purchase paid for with credit cards or bank account details belonging to a third party that has not consented to this; (h) Submit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, obscene, defamatory, degrading, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, insulting, indecent, hateful or otherwise objectionable; (i) Use the Website Site for commercial purposes, including advertising or offering the sale or provision of goods and services, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, direct sales, employment, investment opportunities or any other commercial purpose; (j) Impersonate any person or entity, including any representative or employee of Click Event LLC; (k) Submit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that infringes intellectual property rights of any person or entity; (l) Submit, upload, email, disclose or otherwise make available any confidential information or other protected data of any entity or person;
(In case You post tickets on Resell Tickets through the posting process application to licensed resellers, some of Your contact information may be displayed to the public.).
15. Click Event LLC acts as an intermediary between the Promoters and the ticket buyers. Click Event LLC is not the seller of the tickets and it does not set ticket prices, determine seat locations or availability for any particular event. We sell tickets on behalf of the Promoters and receive payment from them, not from ticket buyers or users of this Website. Because we do not set ticket prices, the price that you pay may be higher than the face value printed on the tickets.
16. You may use our services to search for tickets for events listed on the Website. Listings contain the event name, date, seat location, and price per ticket.
17. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order, a delivery fee and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event.
18. By placing an order to purchase tickets at the Website you authorize Click Event LLC to charge your method of payment for the total order amount. Your order is processed for confirmation with the Promoter and upon confirmation your payment will be charged. Accepted forms of payment include credit cards and debit cards.
19. All sales are final. We do not provide refunds, cancellations or exchanges, all decisions to refunds, cancellations, comes from the Promoter, Click Event LLC is the ticketing system, Promoter is responsible for event and refunds included Click Event LLC Service Fee if he cancellation coming from the Promoter.
20. Before finalizing your purchase please read all the information that applies to the event and/or the ticket.
21. A confirmation email receipt will be issued upon placing your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, do not assume your order has been processed successfully. It is your responsibility to confirm with our Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during placement of your order.
22. All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
23. Since every venue has a set maximum capacity, Promoter give us this information, we can only sell a limited number of tickets per event. Tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. You are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any additional fee paid by you.
24. On rare occasions pricing errors occur. If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect because of an error in a price posted on the Website or otherwise communicated to you, Click Event LLC will not be liable for this error and we will be entitled to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund you the amount that you paid.
25. We offer several delivery methods, depending on the event, the Promoter, the location of the event, the place where you live or where you request your ticket to be sent to and the time the ticket is bought at the Website. Generally tickets are delivered using one of the following means: (a) available for will call pickup at the venue; (b) delivered by mail; (c) delivered electronically (e-tickets) via email to the email address associated with your account. Will call tickets are collected on the day of the event. To collect tickets at will call you may be required to present a valid photo ID and/or the card you used to purchase the tickets.
Event Cancellation, Rescheduling or Postponement
26. Occasionally, events are canceled, rescheduled, or postponed by the Promoter. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time, and venue. We cannot guarantee to inform you of any change of any event. We will use reasonable efforts to contact you to inform you of any refund or exchange procedures that may be available for that event. For exact instructions on any canceled event, check the event information online or contact us.
27. Click Event LLC will refund the purchase price and other supplementary fees for canceled events. If your ticket was purchased using the Website, we will issue a refund to the card you used to purchase the ticket. If the ticket was purchased through a retail location, you will only be able to receive a refund by presenting the ticket to a retail location. However, Click Event LLC will not be liable for refunds, exchanges, and other expenses when the Promoter elects not to offer refunds or exchanges for events cancelled or postponed.
28. All ticket purchases on the Website are final and no refund or exchanges will be given unless the event is cancelled entirely, and the Promoter offers refunds for tickets. Where the Promoter does not offer refunds for events cancelled or for any other reason, we will refund any booking, transaction or other supplementary fees of Click Event LLC applied at the time of purchase. We will not be able to refund delivery fee and shipping costs.
29. Click Event LLC is not responsible for the event. We do not coordinate, organize, or supervise the event so we have no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage, or theft any personal property at an event).
30. Promoters reserve the right to refuse admission to the event or eject you in certain circumstances. Admission is always subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter. You and your belongings may be subject to search on entry to the event. Promoter may also have rules restricting or preventing access of latecomers.
31. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of purchasing your tickets. Promoter occasionally reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
32. The Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, technologies, processes, or other proprietary rights of Click Event LLC (the "Intellectual Property"). The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are registered, unregistered, or licensed trademarks of Click Event LLC. By using the Website, you agree not to copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, or otherwise use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes. No license to or right in any such Intellectual Property is granted to or conferred upon you. Click Event LLC owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Website.
33. Event information, images, data, contents, designs, graphics, videos, music or All date, information, data, text, editorial content, design elements, look and feel, formatting, graphics, images, photographs, videos, music, sounds and other content is posted by the Promoters and not by Click Event LLC. Upon receiving complaints of alleged infringement of third party trademarks and copyrights, Click Event LLC may investigate the allegation and may decide to remove any material or information from the Website.
34. If you believe in good faith that any content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send us a notice requesting the content to be removed. The notice must include (a) physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright material, (b) a description of the copyrighted material on the Website that you claim has been infringed, (c) an identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing and its location on the Website, (d) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, (d) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, (e) a statement that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to [info@Click-Event.com]. It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the access rights to the Website of repeat infringers.
Links to Other Websites
35. The Website may display links to other websites not owned or controlled by Click Event LLC. Click Event LLC is not responsible and will not be liable for any content displayed in such other websites, the privacy practices of those websites or your use of those other websites.
36. When you use the Website or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
37. THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE AND ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CLICK EVENT LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS, AND ANY TICKETS OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. CLICK EVENT LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. CLICK EVENT LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM CLICK EVENT LLC ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
38. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Limitation of Liability
39. CLICK EVENT LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL CLICK EVENT LLC.
37. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (a) ANY ACTION OF ANOTHER USER TO THE WEB, (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (d) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE, (e) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR (f) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS, OR THE FAILURE OF A PROMOTER TO HONOR A TICKET. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN US IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THESE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE.
40. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Website, or to any products or services sold through the Website will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes.
41. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. You agree to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration section will be null and void and neither of us will be entitled to arbitrate our dispute.
45. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or other relationship is intended or created by your use of the Website.
47. The heading at the beginning of each paragraph is for reference purposes and no way defines the scope or extent of such paragraph.
48. www.click-event.com accepts no liability and is not liable for any lost information or data as the consequence of using and operation of www.click-event.com Site or the carry-out and enforcement of the 49. Terms and Conditions. www.click-event.com highly advise all its users to keep their own back up versions of any information or contents they provide to www.click-event.com Site.
50. www.click-event.com will prohibit any unlawful use of www.click-event.com Sites and will terminate any and all privileges of any user who uses www.click-event.com Site for any unlawful purpose or to illegally transmit copyrighted materials without an express permission, license, valid exemption, consent or defense, especially if the users of www.click-event.com Sites, submit to this site, articles, photos, graphics, stories, or other materials capable of being copyrighted, such users must make sure that the content they upload, does not violate any rights nor infringe upon any copyrights of third parties, trademark, trade secret, publicity rights of others. When the holder of any copy right or its agent informs us about such infringement, and after the court orders or admission by the user that he/she has used www.click-event.com as a mean for illegal infringements, we will terminate the privileges of such user.
LIMITED LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER
51. You agree not to have any claim against www.click-event.com, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees and parties, in privity of contracts, for any loss, liability, damages, made by any third party arising out of use of www.click-event.com Site, in any kind or manner. You Expressly agree that www.click-event.com will not be liable to You for any Direct, Indirect, Special, General, Compensatory, Consequential, Exemplary, Incidental, or Punitive damages, or for Lost Business Opportunities, Profits, Revenues, pertinent o the use of www.click-event.com Site. www.click-event.com disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party user/s, advertisers and/or sponsors on www.click-event.com Site, in connection with the www.click-event.com services or related to the use of the www.click-event.com Site. www.click-event.com is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any Venue, Performer, Promoter or other Third party, related to or referenced on the www.click-event.com Site. Content of www.click-event.com website is for general information and use and is subject to change without prior notice. www.click-event.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information posted on www.click-event.com by us or any of our partners. It is your responsibility to check and validate all this information.
52. www.click-event.com and all its affiliates and Agents, do not represent that www.click-event.com Site will be without any error, nor it guarantees that it will provide particular results from using www.click-event.com Site or any of its contents, search or links on it. The services, www.click-event.com Site and all of its contents are made available to You only on an “AS -IS” basis. www.click-event.com is not guaranteeing that www.click-event.com Site or the files you download there from, are virus-free or not contaminated. www.click-event.com Disclaims all Express and/or Implied Warranties, including Implied Warranty of Merchantability, Fitness for Intended Purpose. www.click-event.com will not be liable for any errors or damages resulting from the use of www.click-event.com Site, including but not limited to Direct, Indirect, General, Special, Incidental, Punitive, compensatory and consequential Damages. www.click-event.com and www.click-event.com Site do not make any representation or promise nor guarantee that You will receive any particular or specific results from using www.click-event.com Site or www.click-event.com’s services. So use www.click-event.com at your own risk.
53. www.click-event.com website may include links to other websites. This does not mean that we endorse these websites. www.click-event.com has no responsibilities for these websites.
54. You agree that in case of any harm or loss, arising out of Your use of www.click-event.com Site, including your use of www.click-event.com Site to provide link to another site or to upload content or other information on www.click-event.com Site, YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY and hold www.click-event.com and its Agents & Affiliates and each of their Officers, Employees, Contractors and Principals, FREE From any Claim, Demand, Loss, and Liability, including, Attorneys” Fees, made by any third party.
55. Click Event LLC is not responsible for healthy of the customer at any event. The buyer, buy a ticket by he’s own risk and all buyer are responsible to carefully accomplish the law in all relative a pandemic like COVID-19 or any other virus, bacteria, or any other healthy issue that can be result in personal injury.
By buying a ticket you accept you are under control of yourself and liberate Click Event LLC for any responsibility or legal liability about illness
This web page is hosted by a third-party, Ticketor, who is NOT responsible for any of the content on this site. You acknowledge and agree that Ticketor does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, events, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from this website or www.click-event.com or www.click-event.com or https://www.click-eventstore.com, or any damages or losses related thereto, even if such website or resources are connected with Ticketor or are on Ticketor.com or any other domain owned by Ticketor.
IN NO EVENT WILL TICKETOR, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.